4.07.2013

Sunday Social

Hey friends. Happy Sunday. 
I'm linking up with Neely's Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

I think a comfortable, fall style will forever be what I feel most "me" in. 

2. What is your favorite food pin?
I mean seriously. These look amazing.
I want to bake these ASAP and sub the flour for rice flour.
This looks like a fantastic gluten free casserole! 
Loving all the gluten free options & recipes that can be found on Pinterest!
It makes being gluten free so much easier. :) 


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

I just think this is the cutest idea, EVER. 
I don't need a wedding or shower excuse to do this! 
I just want to do it! 
Girls brunch, celebrate the weekend, birthday, whatever!
I'm doing it. :)


4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

I really want to do this with Texas, Korea and China over our bed. 

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

6. Share one more random pin you love.
The longings of my heart. 

I would love to see your answers! 
Link up with Neely & live me your post link!

1 comment :

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

i REALLY want to do those heart maps when we get back home! i can't wait to have craft stores at my disposal again!

Pin It button on image hover