3.08.2013

Revolt Week 1

So here's the thing. 
I don't like this extra fat hanging around these parts. 
You know, the legs, stomach, butt, arms, chin parts. 
But more than that, 
I don't like the undisciplined, crazy, messy lifestyle I so often live.
Zachary and I are always talking about lifestyle changes. We want to have a holistic lifestyle that includes healthy, wholesome, not poisoning our bodies eating, and exercising, not just the kind that gets our heart rate up, but also the kind that makes our body strong and less prone to injury {ie. strength training}. 

I want to be disciplined. Hard working. I want our eating & exercising lifestyle to be life giving, not draining. 

And the truth is a lifestyle that's filled with crappy eating & a lack of exercise is draining. 

But here's the thing.
I need accountability.
I need support.
I need someone to tell me what to do.
I need someone to encourage me.
I need someone to do these things that is also doing it themselves.
I need someone who isn't judgmental, because they're in it, too.

And so,
I am so excited to be teaming up with 80 other bloggers in Revolt Now Fitness.  

What is Revolt? 

Revolt  is a fitness program designed by Nicole Huntsman and it's about individuals revolting against settling for unhealthy bodies and striving to make their bodies strong and healthy.
It includes easy and delicious meal plans, work out plans  that you can do in your own home and an online community of people doing the same thing you are, revolting, striving to change their life style, and getting into the best shape they can, for a healthier, more active and full life.
#revoltnowfitness   #onlinepersonaltrainer   #revoltfitnesschallenge

               <--- I mean did you read that?  They should probably have asked me to write their introduction statement or something, right?
I'm thankful for such an awesome program. I don't want to settle. I want to live a healthy life & the life God intended for me! Not to mention, loose this extra 50 and tone muscle, baby!

For the next 6 weeks I will be blogging once a week about my progress with Revolt.

Since I am in China, I am not always able to make all the recipes on the plan and since I'm also a full time teacher, I might not be able to make every single workout, but I do promise to share with you each of my week experiences of eating healthier, choosing better options, and getting into shape with Revolt Fitness!

Check out all the deets, here.

If you want to be apart of the Revolt you can join here for only $9.99 a month. Let me tell you, your $10 will not go wasted. Nicole has tons of great work out videos, printable PDF's, meal plans, encouragement and recipes on the site. Not to mention, the incredibly motivational and encouraging community on Revolt Now Fitness. AND one of the coolest parts, who ever transforms their body the most on Revolt will win $10,000!!! Talk about motivation, huh?! With that kind of money you could travel the Caribbean for a month and feel confided in your toned bod! Or buy a whole new wardrobe to compliment your new physique!

***This is where I am supposed to write something about not being paid for this post. I am not being paid for this post. Though, I am apart of a group of 80 bloggers joining the Revolt team and blogging about it, and then gaining lifetime free membership.... So, that's pretty sweet. Because I'm super, super excited about this program!***

1 comment :

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said...

Sounds like an interesting program. I really need to get back into my exercise routine...just can't seem to find the time. PS Now following you on twitter :)

Pin It button on image hover