11.29.2012

Lovin' these Boots

So, I'm sort of obsessed with my new boots.
Like really obsessed.
They are so comfortable and I just love the look of them.
Perfect for tights or skinny jeans!

I was browsing the UGG site, coveting my long wanted pair of UGGs (the Bailey button), when I found these.....
for $395. Yikes!! 

So, I stored these babies in the back of my mind, secretly hoping I'd win the lottery so I could buy them.

Until, I found these that came in 4 colors.
For not even 1/4 of the price of the Uggs. 
And I found them at a shop with tons of real wool lined boots, 
with great quality rubber soles. 
{These are not real wool. But faux fur-lined. Still super warm and great quality rubber soles.}

So my question to you is if I started selling some of these awesome boots via Etsy,
How much would you expect to pay for a boot like this? How about the wool lined ones?
{We haven't been living in the U.S. for the past 2 1/2 years. So, we're out of the loop on prices!}
Just doing a little market research. ;p

Also, how much would you expect to pay for pearls?
Double stranded pearl necklaces? Black pearls? Pearl earrings on sterling silver? And so on. 
Would you be interested?? 
The hubbs and I are thinking about investing. 
Let me know!! :)
Thank you beautiful friends. 
Have an awesome Thursday!

6 comments :

Ashley said...

Hmmm...I would say those boots (non Uggs) would be around $70? I don't know...what do you think? They are super cute!!

Helene said...

those boots are so cute! because you're so cute!

Kelly said...

They look so comfy!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Blubtrflygrl said...

I don't know how much I'd be willing to pay, but they are cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

I'd be willing to pay $50ish for those boots! SO cute! Ahhh, I love em! And girl, I LOVE me some pearls!!

Jess said...

I can't answer how much because I have no idea about those things but oh my they are SO cute!!

Pin It button on image hover